newbie ti questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

newbie ti questions

I don't have a ti calculator yet, but I have a couple questions.

Does anyone know if there is a TI-8x emulator for the amiga?  (has anyone heard
of the amiga :-)

Can you use the Ti-92 as a true palmtop computer--could you, say edit a text
file and then send it across a link to a computer and save it as an ascii file?

Does anyone have a diagram to build a nine or 25 pin rs-232 to ti link?  Could
something like this be used to send files straight across or recieve them using
a terminal program?  Can something like this be used with a 92?

Robert Kidd
rkidd@abelink.com
http://www.abelink.com/personal/rkidd/index.html