Re: Delete Programs???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Delete Programs???

Joseph Kwiatkowski wrote:

> I've successfully made a $4 link & it works :) Next case: Is there a way
> to delete an unwanted or defective programs(files) off my 85 without
> clearing the entire memory? Also, being new to this stuff, I need to
> learn how to deal with the downloaded files(ie. converting, ungrouping
> etc etc). How do I transfer .85G files to the calculator? Thanks in
> advance for your time and help.

As far as deleting files.. Use the [2nd] [MEM] buttons. Then push [F2]
(delete on the menu). Now pick what type of variable you want to erase,
find it on the list that pops up, and press [ENTER]. Just a thought..
Have you read *ANYTHING* out of your TI-85 manual??

<pre>
--
Greg Hill
http://braves.bhs.davis.k12.ut.us/