Re: link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: link

On Sat, 26 Oct 1996 11:36:12 -0500, you wrote:

>I have bought all the parts for the link, but I can not find a TI - TI
>link.  TI sells them for $50 and I do not want to mess up mine. is there
>anyway I can find a replacement.
>I red the instructions for the Parallel cable and I am lost.  What does
>he mean by a "socket" link?
>
>--
>Enrico Ng <ng@usa.net>

I don't know about the socket link, I have not seen it in the
directions, but I do know that TI sells extra TI-TI cables for $5. Not
$50. Good luck!

-Tim
                                               __
                                              /_/\
 Tim Gerla - timg@climax.polaristel.net      / /\ \
                                            / /\ \ \
      Tyball Dragon -==(UDIC)==-           / / /\ \ \
            Tyball@irc                    / / /  \ \ \
www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/1691/ /_/____\ \ \
 TI-92, HTML, Links, POV-Ray, Fractint! /_/________\_\/\