Re: willing to make computer to calc link for $19.95

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: willing to make computer to calc link for $19.95

emery starkweather <ace@pconline.com> wrote in article
<54jnmu$dhq@blackice.winternet.com>...
> I'll make anyone who wants a computer to ti-92 link for 19.95. The 19.95
> includes the link the software and a back up of all the programs I've got
> get you rolling quickly. If you are intrested e-mail me at
Ace@pconline.com

Where did you find the supermini-stereo jack needed for the Calculator end
of the connection?  This has been my major obstacle in manufacturing link
cables for people.  I assume the TI-92 uses the same connector as the TI-85
and TI-82.

<pre>
--
Tobin Fricke