Re: Is there a Mac based home link?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Is there a Mac based home link?

Heres a thought, if the mac port is truely a serial, in the sence that
you only need 3 wires to connect (receve,send,ground) coulden't you just
use the IBM connector and plug one of those modem converting thinks(you
know, the plug that alowas you to use an IBM modem on a mac)  I know you
only need 3 wires because I had to jury rig one with wires and a scematic
because I supidly forgot to get a converter and it was 1 am.  I was
wondering this because I can get a mac plug( the TI kind) but I don't
have my mac anymore.  Could you use it on an IBM?
-Paul Bruner