Re: Is there a Mac based home link?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Is there a Mac based home link?

Robert Engel <engelr@BGNET.BGSU.EDU> Stated:

> On Thu, 17 Oct 1996, JWardell wrote:
>
> >   They're not "weird"... They're serial, the homeade links are for
> > paralell.. Don't waste your time, the real link is well worth the money.
>
> So will that neat connector thingie that came with the graphlink work to
> hook a pc modem up to a mac?

No, but then again I don't have a need for that.  I can however, hook up my
Graphlink, via a proprietary interface that I designed, to my Microwave.
When the TI-85 is hooked up via this configuration, I can now correlate my
food, which saves me considerable time wasted on things like chewing!

billyd@early.com using NetcPlus
  A Mountain Man in Cyber Land