Re: Physics,Chem,Maths-progs wanted!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Physics,Chem,Maths-progs wanted!

Howabout programs for Physics 30 (Gr.12 physics) formulae?  I'm only making
a TI-Basic program (Hey...I dunno ZShell! :() that will use the solver in a
friendlier and quicker way with many physics formulae (so far just
kinematics, dynamics, energy, and electricity & magnetism, but I'll have
atomic physics and optical physics in there soon).  It's sort of messy
code...I'll post it up when I finish up to the electricity & magnetism part
for evaluation on code and formulae.  Anyone up for it?

"Honors Master PhD of Idea Engineering"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-