Re: Strangeness...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Strangeness...

At 04:04 PM 10/13/96 -0700, Ross Raszewski wrote:
>I recently backed up ZShell into a friend's calc.  To my surprise, it
>worked fine, but the Custom Menu was illed with gibberish (aside from
>the Zshell button.)
>
>Is this a bad thing, or just an odd one?

it's an odd thing. just blank custom slot F2 and the rest of the menu should
show up fine. I notice this often when transferring ZShell to friends'
calcs. Could it be due to a difference in ROM version?

I ask about the ROM version because after i blank F2 on a friend's calc (rom
8 i think. it has TI-85 written in yellow), the rest of the menu shows
commands which are totally different from what my custom menu was set up
for. Is it something to do with the different memory locations for the
commands in different ROM versions?

--Ludwig
PGP Key &amp; Geek Code available on web page