Re: Programs for 85 with sound...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Programs for 85 with sound...

Adam S. Nickerson <asn@netcom.ca> wrote in article
<325FF24A.7557@netcom.ca>...
> I've built a working speaker for the 85, and am wondering if there are
> any other good games/programs that use sound besides ZPong (the only one
> I've seen).
>
> Also, if I have the speaker plugged in, and am not in ZShell, the
> calculator freezes.  What causes this?  Is it harmful?

The only other Zshell game I know of that has sound is Crunch.  And the
calculator freezes even when you have your link cable plugged in and aren't
connected to anything.. I guess it freezes 'cuz the calc is initializing
the port.. waiting for some kind of signal to come back from whatever it's
connected to..  looking for another calculator, pc connection, etc.. and
the speaker doesn't talk back :)   .  No harm done.. just unplug it to
unfreeze it...

equiman@koan.com