Re: Turbo charging 85?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Turbo charging 85?

<z_brunerpm@TITAN.SFASU.EDU> writes:
>Visit www.ticalc.org, they have it all!!  The upgrade is just a
>copasator
>that yousoder in, and hok it up with a switch...the turbo stiche..I
>think
>it speeds it up buy 2.5x, but I reacently read that it is poable to
>just
>"jump" it with wire and it will triple its speed...I STILL want to
>know
>if it harms the calc......

If it doesn't harm the calc, I'd be first in line to install the little
bugger!  I'm not sure what the calc's trying to push through the
capacitor, but I bet that "jumping" it with a wire would eventually burn
out the circuitry, and therefore wouldn't be worth the little speed
gained over a 2.5x gain with a capacitor (which would be less likely to
hurt anything).