Re: Strangeness...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Strangeness...

On Tue, 15 Oct 1996, GreatLlama wrote:

> The same thing kept happening to me except that it did it when I deleted
> ZShell.  I'd go to my custom menu and see all kinds of crap there.  If you
> press a button on the crap, your calc will lock up.

There is a reason for this.  The "ZShell" you see in the custom menu is simply
a pointer to the ZShell string, and it sees the right part that says ZShell in
it, and displays that.  When you delete the ZShell string, other things move
there, and the calc tries to display that.  I can't explain this part exactly
why, but when you then try to run what is where zshell was, it locks up because
it isn't program instructions.

Tony Lieuallen = zarniwoop@juno.com = marvin@mars.superlink.net

"If cars had experienced the same technological progress that computers
have experienced in the last two decades,  cars would get 400 miles per
gallon, have 40,000 horsepower, cost under $500, and blow up at least once
per week, killing all occupants." - Unknown