Re: Truth tables ???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Truth tables ???

Miller, John  <jmiller@MHI.COM> Stated:

> Did I have imagine it or did someone mention that they had a program that
> for the 85 that generated truth tables?
>
> I would appreciate any info.
>
> Send e-mail to: jmiller@mhi.com

Yes, I wrote one.  It takes up to 7 boolean inputs (variables) and generates
truth tables up to 128 entries with 2 columns and multiple pages.  You have
to enter the variables (eg: a, b, c, d, e, f, g) as (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
and use standard TI-basic boolean operators (in Custom menu).  I use the
numbers and parse them to subscripted array variables so I can use looping
to keep the program size down.

Are you interested?  If so I can attach it to email?

billyd@early.com using NetcPlus
  A Mountain Man in Cyber Land