Re: Random command with ZShell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Sun, 13 Oct 1996, Greg Berlin wrote:

> Has anyone else noticed that the rand command will give and overflow error
> if Zshell is loaded?
> The only way to get it working again is by reseting the mem.
> The same happenes on my firends TI-85s.

I did not notice any correlation between this and ZShell, but this happened to
my calc once.  To fix it, simply type:

0->rand

where -> is the sto key.

Tony Lieuallen = zarniwoop@juno.com = marvin@mars.superlink.net

"If cars had experienced the same technological progress that computers
have experienced in the last two decades,  cars would get 400 miles per
gallon, have 40,000 horsepower, cost under $500, and blow up at least once
per week, killing all occupants." - Unknown