TI Calculator WebRing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI Calculator WebRing

I have taken it upon myself to create a WebRing for TI Calculator Web
Pages.  It is **VERY** much Under Construction.  It will be finished as
soon as I possibly can.  Anyway, here's a few FYI's:

1) To join the ring or just look at what its about, go to
http://members.tripod.com/~gryffin/ring.html
2) If you choose to join the ring, you must fit (at the moment) three
requirements:
   A) Your page must be about Texas Instruments Graphing Calculators
   B) The URL that you enter as your page should be the page.  NO
OPENING SCREENS.  When I load the URL
      you give me, I had better see stuff on calculators.  If I have to
click even once to get to your
      calculator page, I won't add your page to the ring.  The only
exception to this is a screen that
      lets you choose different models to look at.
   C) It's gotta be kewl.  No wussy pages on this ring.
3) The ring is being hosted by WebRing.org
4) At the moment, only I can add someone to the ring from the queue.  If
I get swamped with additions
   (which would be GOOD, not bad) I'll change this so that anyone who is
in the ring can add someone
   from the queue into the ring.  (If you didn't understand that don't
worry.  It was geared towards
   veterans of the WebRing system)
5) The Page is under construction.  It sux right now.  I'll be the first
to tell you.  When I feel it
   is pretty much complete, I'll post another message to this group
letting you all know.
6) If you give me a beta of Fargo, I'll give you the Ring Password,
which will allow you to have total
   control over the ring.  You would have as much control as I do.
Also, I WOULD NOT give out my beta
   of Fargo to anyone.
7) Number 6 was a desperate plea for Fargo and I coudn't resist throwing
it in.  Sorry.

So anyway, that's the deal and I'd like to see some great sites apply to
the Ring.  Remember: this is for
you.  I made this ring so you could start at any page in the ring and
see ONLY kewl stuff.  This is for you,
not for me.

Thanx,
Casey Liss