Help!!!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Help!!!!!!!!

I have built the $4 link, but it isn't working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I connect the link to the computer and the little LED light comes on.
I open up the $4 special software and intilize the serial port. I plug
in the other end to the calculator. Now the little light is
flickering(turning on and off). I try to send something, but it doesn't
work. I try to receive something, it doesn't work. Pleaseeeeee Help
me!!!!!!!!!! I am using a 25-pin serial connector and a 2.5 stereo plug
cable. What is the problem here? I have a DVM tester but don't know how
to test the $4 link.