Re: Fargo????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fargo????

<<When can we expect Fargo?  I thought it was very near finished.
Anyone?>>

  Fargo has been very near finished since June. Problem is, it's just
gradually getting nearer and nearer. :) I just talked to David tonight, he
will be working on it tomorrow. I'm not going to give any type of time
estimate becasue we all know where that brings us.
  In speaking to him I didn't really get any new information. I may post
some pieces of the chat log on the page, however, since I get the feeling
you people will take any little bit you can get. :) But take my word for
it, it is coming along VERY nicely, and it's close.
  Again a reminder that Fargo, when it is released, will immediately be
posted on my fargo page and on ticalc.org. They will be releasing it in
its native PC programs. I will have this, but to make life easier for the
other platforms out there, I will offer all the files separately on my
page, including a backup for EACH VERSION of the 92. I need your help in
doing this, though. I HAVE backups for versions 1.2, 1.3, and 1.7 or the
92's ROM. If you have another version, you can help me out (and get things
going quicker) be sending me a FRESH (reset the calculator first, then
make a backup) backup of your 92.

                -Josh Wardell

JWardell@aol.com    jlwardel@mailbox.syr.edu
#calc-ti (efnet) JWardell
web mirrors:
http://web.syr.edu/~jlwardel/    (fastest)
http://members.aol.com/jwardell
http://users.aol.com/jwardell
http://jwardell.syr.edu    (MY computer, not always up)

/ti92/  Ti-92 page
/ti92/fargo/ fargo page
/ti83/  TI-83 page                   I think you get the point...