Re: Making a parallel cable with a printer pass-th

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Making a parallel cable with a printer pass-th

Exactly!  I have COM1-4 and I have LPT1-3 so I use LPT2 for my printer and
LPT1 for the link, then I can leave in the printer.  I let the link have
LPT1 becuase some software I heard cannot change to another LPT port.

ps. All three of my cards are fairly new, except for the one holding LPT3.
They are Bi-directional and still work with the link...someone said that
you had to use older cards?

"Canada has no national identity other than our strongest policy:
multiculturalism"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-