Page has moved

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Page has moved

My great TI-92 page has moved to another server. Please update your links and
check it out. Lot`s of programms and hot infos and links. Please E-Mail me if
you have progs to be put on my site and too if you have new hot infos about
TI`s
best.

Go for http://homes.cls.de/users/f/TI-92.htm

Frank Weiss-MOtz

|          You have read a mail by Frank Weiss-Motz and Nadine Fritz          |
|                 E-Mail: F.Weiss-Motz@kiel.netsurf.de                        |
|                      fax: 02561 913716314                                   |
|           homepage:  http://homes.cls.de/users/f/frankw/index.htm           |
|         TI-92-page:  http://homes.cls.de/users/f/frankw/TI-92.htm           |
|  There is a theory that states if ever anyone discovers exactly what the    |
|  Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be     |
|  replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.                  |
|  There is another theory which states that this ha already happened         |
|                                                            Douglas Adams    |