Looking for information

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Looking for information

I am planning on building an IC circuit to use the TI-85 link port as a
normal serial port like the HP48.  I know the port is serial in nature
nayway so this should not be hard.  As I know little about Zshell
programming, would the software be available to take atvantage of such a
port.  I need it to connect a modem, but in theory, any serial device,
such as a mouse, or a printer could be connected.  A mouse would be
great, but what program could use it?  I also need someone to help me a
write a terminal or comm. program to access text based BBSs and remote
computers with the serial modem hook up.
ANY information at all is greatly appreciated.  This will be a big
project.  :-)

Patrick Sweeney
psweeney@geocities.com