Re: Stacker?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Stacker?

In a message dated 96-10-05 16:13:37 EDT, marvin@SATURN.SUPERLINK.NET (Tony
Lieuallen) writes:

<< > > I was wondering if it would be possible to create a kind of
compressing
 > > agent like Stacker for ZShell?  If it would even just double our memory,
 > > then this would be the most glorious program right?  Is anyone game for
it?
 > The problem with this is once you leave zshell your calculator would be
 > royally screwed unless you wrote something that stays running in basic.

 This was discussed A LOT a few months ago, and ended up deciding on a
zip/unzip
 kind of thing, but although people said they would do it, they didn't, or (I
 hope) just didn't finish yet.

Did anyone ever begin work on the zip/unzip program?  I would really like to
know how close it is to completion if it is in development.

 ~Steve~