Re: When is the TI-99 Comming out?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: When is the TI-99 Comming out?

I have that system!!!  Its not bad, although the 64 had better sound
quality...you could get a disk drive in a HUGE expansion case...it was
one of the only systems that had a device that talked to you...only a few
words but you could progam a few more, if I rember correctly...you can
usualy find them in discount stores for about 10 bucks and the games for
2 bucks.....oh the humanity! <oringal price was around 500>  My mom
bought it when it first came out...hehe
-Paul Bruner