Re: Str->real prog site?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Str->real prog site?

On Sun, 6 Oct 1996, Bill Dickson wrote:

> Someone was kind enough to post the below Web address to get string->real
> and real->string routines for the TI-85.  The server at Calvin College is
> not recognizing this as a page on their server.  Did my URL grabber get
> this address correctly or is there an error in it or is that account dead
> now?
> http://www.calvin.edu/jnieho38/calc
                        ^
you need a ~ here, before the j.
                              The nice thing about Windows is that it does
Tony Lieuallen                     not just crash...  It displays a dialog
marvin@mars.superlink.net               box and lets you press 'OK' first.
http://mars.superlink.net/marvin/home

          You have to grow old, but you don't have to grow up!