Grades Program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Grades Program

A little while ago, someone posted a grades program to this group.  I tried
to download it and load it into my graph-link sotware which TI puts out.  It
would not load because it said that the file had an incorrect format.  Did
anyone get the file?  If so, could you please send it to me UUENCODED, or
MIME format to

cerberus@netzone.com

Thanks.

<pre>
--
"America has been settled by people of all nations.  All nations may claim her
for their own.  We are not a narrow tribe of men.  No, our blood is as the