Re: ti pinball

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti pinball

Super (cbogwill@iastate.edu) wrote:
: Even though the TI can't tell if you hold a key down, if you write a
: getky loop that checks for it, i think you could accomplish the same
: thing.  I haven't done anything like this, but couldn't you do something
: so that when the getky value is equal to the flipper keys, then the
: flippers stay up until the value of getky is told otherwise.  I'm not
: sure if that would work, but i think it should...
Maybe, but there is yet another problem...
I don't think it could detect if you held two keys down. (for both flippers)

: I haven't writen any programs for zshell yet, cuz i don't know how!, but
: i don't think it can be that much different from the ti language, is it?
Well as far as I know ZShell is just assembly language for the Z80.
(Though its stored in a string)
: talk to you all later
Hasta luego.

| Patrick McCarty                      Amateur Radio: KE6YOU@146.655Mhz    |
|  mail:mccartyp@crl.com                              Repeater -600 offset |
|  www:http://www.crl.com/~mccartyp                   Southern California  |
|  ftp:<a href="ftp://ftp.crl.com/users/mc/mccartyp">ftp://ftp.crl.com/users/mc/mccartyp</a>    Packet: ke6you@n6roe.#SOCAL  |
|  "To boldly go where no man has gone before!"              .CA.USA.NOAM  |