Re: graph-ti in your e-mail?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: graph-ti in your e-mail?

What you need is a file called linkprot.txt which gives precise
information about the protocol.  The only difference between sending to
different calcs is the byte which identifies it in the header of each
packet.  If you change the source of the link software so that it will
use this byte instead somehow, you will be able to link to the 83 or 92
with the 4 buck or 5 buck link.