Re: Z80

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Z80

I don't have the resources or the knowhow to do this sort of thing, but is
there someone on this newsgroup who is willing to test this out?  Maybe
also include a modified version of the current ROM (then it wouldn't
actually be a TI-85 or a TI calc anymore...which could be good...) :)

"Canada has no national identity other than our strongest policy:
multiculturalism"
-=Zenon=-