Re: String Program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: String Program

P. Kolbus wrote:

> Is it possible to run Windows programs without Windows?  (Answer for those out of the loop: No...)
>
> At 16:42 10/3/96 -0500, Rob C. wrote:
> >Hi-
> > Is there a way to run String Programs without ZShell, and if there is,
> >how?  Thanks a lot for your help!
> >-Rob C.

I think its possible. E.g. you run zshell which is a string directly
from the custom menu . You just have to put it in the cutom menu. Dont
know how to but its possible. All though you will not have the nice
zshell interface.

And for you P. Colbus:
Its not possible to run string without a calc, but its possible running
strings without  zshell.(allright it might also be possible running
strings in the emulator)

Anyways theres plenty of guys in List-zhell who know how to do that.
<pre>
--
-lauge
</pre>