Re: TI-92 ROM Versions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-92 ROM Versions

I had that problem with my TI-92 when I bought it (f***ing crimped plastic)
so I picked one at random, bought it, opened it, and found I had a 1.3
(ugh) ROM.  I returned it, and got a 1.7 (the only one left).  The boxes
look exactly the same, down to the fine print...  At least with the old
packages, you could open the box and look at the back of the calc...

The latest version is 1.12 (one point twelve)
At 20:43 10/2/96 GMT, Michael Dayah wrote:
>        Is there ANY way at all to tell a TI-92's ROM Version at the
store, I mean
>without taking it out of the packaging? Or possibly by the Serial Number?
>
>        What is the latest ROM Version for the TI-92?

Thank you,
>--
>       ______________________________
>      /                              \
>     |\______________________________/|
>     |          Michael Dayah         |
>     |       mdayah@conc.tds.net      |
>     | CEO/Owner of Lava Java Systems |/////////\
>     |   http://benray.com/lavajava   |///////\  |
>     |--------------------------------|        | |
>     |   Webmaster: www.BenRay.com    |        | |
>     |--------------------------------|        | |
>     | We specialize in...            |_______/  |
>     |    7 Web Site Design           |_________/
>     |    7 Web Site Maintainance     |
>     |    7 Homepage Design           |
>      \   7 Custom Java Applets      /

| Peter Kolbus                           +1.810.474.0872 |
| ae607@detroit.freenet.org      #include <disclaimer.h> |
| Due to financial problems, the light at the end of     |
|   the tunnel has been permanently disconnected.        |
| Who is General Failure, and who gave him permission    |
|    to read drive C?                                    |
| ***Written using 100% recycled electrons***            |
|         *** (70% post-consumer) ***                    |