Re: **Need TI-82 Parallel Link Software**

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Wed, 2 Oct 1996, Zenon Lynx wrote:

> Since most of us are not wealthy barbers, we cannot expect everyone with a
> TI-calc (if even one) to be able to afford the TI-85 or the TI-92.  If this

Ummm, the 85 can be found for about 5-10 dollars more than the 82.  If you can
afford and $85 calculator, you can afford a $95 calculator (especially since it
is MUCH better!).

                              The nice thing about Windows is that it does
Tony Lieuallen                     not just crash...  It displays a dialog
marvin@mars.superlink.net               box and lets you press 'OK' first.
http://mars.superlink.net/marvin/home