Re: David Ellsworth and Fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: David Ellsworth and Fargo

> I need help from those of use with contacts with David Ellsworth. Please
> tell when that last time you spoke with him was, and if you have any idea
> why he's dissappeared. Also, those of you who got a copy of fargo from him
> please email me asap, and tell me which version you have. Thanks.
>
>                           -Josh Wardell

At last report, he is re-settling into his first year in college and is
going thru a change of email address.  He also can't access AOL from his
new location <not exactly a bad thing! >, so he is in a communications
netherland. :-)

All this info gleaned fro the latest issue of his TI-85 e-zine.

billyd@early.com using NetcPlus
  A Mountain Man in Cyber Land