Help downloading files for Mac from Nuke Ware

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Help downloading files for Mac from Nuke Ware

I went to a couple of sites to download some TI-85 software.  I got it
downloaded and tried to unzip it on a Mac using stuffit expander.  Also
I tried using Unzip.  I hooked up my graphing link and went into the 85
software to transfer the files to my 85.  It transfered it but saved it
on the calculator as a string instead of programs even though they were
programs and had the .g suffix.  I decided to us ResEdit to change the
file type.  I opened one that worked and copied the type and creator
exactly.  This didn't work.  I tried a program that is supposed to
convert them from PC to Mac and this didn't work.  If you need to know I
got most of them from Nuke Ware.  Is there anyway to download them to a
Mac so that it will unzip correctly and transfer to an 85 and work
properly?  Anyone that has an idea I would appreicate hearing it.
Thanks for any help you can give.
Brian Ezell