Re: A TI-92 emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A TI-92 emulator

In article <57cpul$4lt@news.eecs.uic.edu>, fkujawsk@s5u.eecs.uic.edu (Filip
Kujawski) wrote:

>ps.: you might wanna contact people on ticalc.org, they might thought
>already about writing emul for 92:)

Yes, actually they have.  David Ellsworth, creator of Fargo, has a TI-92
emulator in the works.  Probably on the back burner, though, as he's working
quite hard to get Fargo, FTerm, etc. completed.  I know that it will emulate
the 128k or something of RAM that the 92 could potentially have because the
software allows for it, but the calculators are loaded with less.

|Martin Hock   -  oxymoron@aimnet.com   -  Oxymoron at #irchelp on EFnet|
|"I'm influenced by television?  That's a load of rich creamery butter!"|