ZSHELL PROGRAMMERS!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ZSHELL PROGRAMMERS!!

I think that the most useful program for Zshell other than games would be a
program the does pre Calculous or Calculous problems.  It would have to have
useful programs like 3d graphs (better then the versions out because it is on
zshell), and many calculous tools that a student can use.  I would really like
to know if anyone can or has made such a program for zshell only.  This sounds
like a good idea to me because it uses zshell (the calculator's full ability)
and you should be able to make a program to d