Re: ti-92 died and wont come back to life !!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-92 died and wont come back to life !!

I personally wouldn't try putting the batteries in backwards.  If you
read the manual for the calculator you will notice that if you press
and hold: [2nd+Lock(button that looks like a hand) then press on the
calculator will reset, if this dosen't work the manual says take out
one of the AA batteries then press [ ) + - ] and hold in for five
seconds while putting the batteries back in.  See page 498 in your
calcs manual for the more detailed instructions.