Re: FARGO STILL NOT WORKING!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: FARGO STILL NOT WORKING!!

On 25 Nov 1996 15:18:52 -0800, pechterj@irwin.vetrol.com wrote:

>HI.  I have tried many times to get fargo to work.  I have tried everything.
The only thing is I think I may have a different version then other ti92s.  I
have tried writing messages about my problem many times and nothing will work.
I tried putfargo for the 2034 time, and tried to put it on my calc again and
again.  Same result: fargo not working.  Contrast is too high, cant come down.
Have to take batteries out and try again.  Please help!!!

Make sure you are using a *blank* backup.  If that still doesn't work,
I could send you a working Fargo backup of rom ver 1.3.