Re: Fargo "bug"?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fargo "bug"?

On Mon, 25 Nov 1996 18:47:08 -0600, you wrote:

>On Mon, 25 Nov 1996, R. Wolfson wrote:
>
>> After installing Fargo, I found that trying to enter a line with
>> incorrectly matched parentheses wouldn't give an error like I used to.
>> Instead, it just would register the [enter] until the problem was fixed.
>>

>Gee....a BETA version of a program never officially released by the
>author...with a bug....you would'nt think that would happen would you...
>
>Matt Bathje
>mpb@xnet.com

Actually, I've had this bug (feature?) happen before Fargo was
released. After being reset from some errors, when an error occures,
the TI does not give a message, just skips the message and goes
straight to the place the error occured.

-Tim
<pre>
--
Tim Gerla    |   timg@climax.polaristel.net -=={UDIC}==-