Re: ti-92 died and wont come back to life !!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-92 died and wont come back to life !!

I don't have a 92 but I can tell you that you need to remove the 4AA
batteries AND the memory backup battery to reset your calculator. You
need to remove FIVE batteries from your calculator when it locks up.
After you get all the batteries out, press on several times to drain any
capacitors that might be lurking in the calculator. That should unlock
any possible software related lockup, with fargo, or a rom bug or
whatever. Generally, you can't do anything with software to physically
damage hardware. So don't panic.

-Jonathan