ZShell- Playwav

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ZShell- Playwav

I cannot for the life of me get Playwav for Zshell to work!  I take my wave
file(is it the format possibly?) and run the program that turns it into
assembly code, then I take off the .asm extension and tun string85 on it,
but when I look at the file in Zshell, it just shows gobbledygook(which I
think is that asm source) and if I run it the calc freezes and i have to
reset my memory.  I DID get the name to show up in Zshell once but when i
tried to play it, the screen filled up with lines and stuff and the calc
froze again.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reply to <Rorangina@juno.com> as well as the newsgroup!