$4 link almost working

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

$4 link almost working

I am really close to making the $4 link work.
I have overcome my past problems. I am getting the correct amount of
volts from the circuit and I have tested it.
There is only one problem when I try to send or recieve something the
software and calculator break. I think at least some data is being sent.
I am using thriftylink v1.03t. I hit recieve on my computer, it says
"Waiting...". Then I hit SEND on the calculator and immediately on the
computer it now says:
Waiting...hdrlen too big: -7
<d56>
      break
Ready

and the calculator says xmit error.
These error messages occur immediately after I hit transmit on the
calculator.
OK, now When I hit recieve on the calculator and xmit on the computer,
the computer
breaks automatically every time and the calculator says xmit error. Here
is what happens:

Sent header to calculator
break
Ready

Please help me. By the way I am using a 2.5mm stereo plug.