Re: Help 3 vars. equ's

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Help 3 vars. equ's

In article <328A9669.25E5@bright.net>, aaron <abbbkblb@bright.net> wrote:

> My math teacher said that there was a way to use the matrices to solve a
> system of 3 equations with 3 differnt variables. I have a TI-85
>         Does anyone know how to do it????
> please help i hate writing all that stuff out!! hehe :)
>
> Thanks

Use the SIMULT feature of the TI-85.  Read about it in the manual.
Basically, though, you just select it and enter the number of equations.
If your variables are in proper order, just enter coefficients and results
in order.  Hit SOLVE and it's done!

Good luck,
Seth

        Seth Perlman         |  "All along this path I tread,
-----------------------------+   My heart betrays my weary head,
sperlman@ezo.net             |   With nothing but my love to save,
sethpe@aol.com               |   From the cradle to the grave."
http://www.ezo.net/user/seth |               -Eric Clapton