Using Link Port in assembler?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Using Link Port in assembler?

Hello!

I am trying to use the link port of my TI-83 from assembler.
I have read the page http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/83asmlnk.htm,
but have problems understanding some parts. In the second part
it is said that a value is stored at ASM_IND_CALL. Is that the
different values of ASM_IND_VALUE like 11d, 19d, 20d and 22d?
After that you are suposed to call _IO_EXEC, but I can't find
the adress for that in ti83asm.inc.

Where can I find it???

My understanding is that what I have to do is something like this
to send a byte:

_IO_EXEC equ ??????    ; Where to call????
LD A, 30h              ; Load the value to send in Acc
LD B, 11d              ; Indicate that Acc is to be sent
LD (ASM_IND_CALL), B   ; Store
CALL _IO_EXEC          ; Send it!

Is this correct understood?

If it is, can you please tell me the value of _IO_EXEC
or where I can find more info.

Best regards,
        Kenneth