From:   Ian Turner[SMTP:vectro@IX.NETCOM.COM]
Sent:   Tuesday, November 19, 1996 8:25 PM
To:     CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject:        using TI-Link

<<File: ribbn12c.gif>>
I'm using TI's link software w/ TI's link cable on a power mac. (My
teachers - I prefer IBM) Several of the programs I downloaded off of
TI's web site are being considered text, not program data. (even after
running them through the TI Autotype thing)

I'm sure someone will suggest this, but I can't cut and paste the
programs into the program editor because of the : in front of every
line, and cutting and pasting every line would take a <i>long</i> time,
even on a 5K file.

How can I get these programs on my calc?
<pre>
--
- Ian Turner (Vectro)
Turner Computers

-- ignore the following if you can't do graphics --
</pre>