More than 60 Progs for 92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

More than 60 Progs for 92

My Page has updatet. Lots of new Progs now about 60 Progs fo TI-92. For Fargo
and TI-Basic lots of games and tools. Check it out

at http://homes.cls.de/users/f/frankw/TI-92.htm

Any new Programs can be mailed to me they will instantly apear on my page.

Frank Weiss-Motz

|          You have read a mail by Frank Weiss-Motz and Nadine Fritz          |
|                 E-Mail: F.Weiss-Motz@kiel.netsurf.de                        |
|                          IRC-Nick: Muad`Dib                                 |
|                      fax: +49 (02561) 913716314                             |
|           homepage:  http://homes.cls.de/users/f/frankw/index.htm           |
|         TI-92-page:  http://homes.cls.de/users/f/frankw/TI-92.htm           |
|  There is a theory that states if ever anyone discovers exactly what the    |
|  Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be     |
|  replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.                  |
|  There is another theory which states that this has already happened        |
|                                                            Douglas Adams    |