Re: Text list of TI Basic functions+arguments (?)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

holmgren@chelsea.ios.com@chelsea.ios.com wrote:

> Does anybody know where to find a function list Summary, in text file form,
> alphabetically arranged, of the various available TI-Basic commands and
> their _arguments_?  For the TI-83 (or any other TI graphing calculator)?
> The Manual itself is a labyrinth -- a real mess.  It's just astonishing
> that they don't include a summary card or printed list among the
> documentation...  Thanks.

Well, it isn't a text file, but the TI-85 does have an alphabetical
listing of all TI-BASIC commands and their arguements at the very back
of the manual. I would imagine the TI-83 book has a list too..

<pre>
--
Greg Hill
http://braves.bhs.davis.k12.ut.us/