Re: "Write-Protection?"

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: "Write-Protection?"

If your talking about the TI-82 or 83(?) then he sent them to his
computer and used the graphlink software to edit-lock them  (the small
box in the bottom right of a program you are editing) then he sent them
back to his calc and tada no editing. also go to make sure people don't
screw up a program you made.  I hope this helps.
Andrew Brenner
aibrenner@juno.com
abrenner@hotmail.com (attachment mail)

PS you can download the graphlink software for free at
http://www.ticalc.org