Re: What is the best TI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: What is the best TI

Wow, a ridiculous amount of people ask this question.

Depends on what you want to do...
82: don't. see below
83: exactly the same as the 82 with more stuff! great for statistical
analysis, such as in science (I use it in my AP biology class when we do
labs)
85: calculus, physics, engineering (vectors, temp conversions and all)
92: whatever you well please.

I have decided to become impartial because flames have shot my way if I say
I like any one calc.

Mark R.

GZA@TIAC.NET wrote in article <328bbed4.1635556@news.TIAC.NET>...