Re: TI85 Concatenating numbers/Numbers -> Strng

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI85 Concatenating numbers/Numbers -> Strng

In <UmWXbXa00YUq0RyKg0@andrew.cmu.edu>, Jonathan Todd Samuel

<jsamuel+@andrew.cmu.edu> writes:
>If you want to turn the value stored in a real variable into a string,
>the eq>str function will not help you. I am pretty sure that the only
>way to make the value stored in a variable into a string is with a short
>program that builds the desired string.

>It's not too hard to do; if anyone is interested in the algorithm to
>convert a number to a string let me know and I'll post it.

Jonathan, I'm very interested in this.  I raised this same question
under a different topic.  Please post it!  Thanks in advance...