Re: question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: question

Upon Sun, 17 Nov 96 23:45:01 GMT, darkflt@cyberg8t.com (Darkflight)
You Said...:

>Hi!!!!!
>
>I have a question and was wondering if someone could answer this for me.
>Here's the situation- I have a new ti-85 and recently I took the batteries
>out, not the lithium one. When I put them back there was no screen telling me
>it was on. I tested the batteries and they were fine. I finally tried them on
>the 82 and noticed I had to darken the screen. I did this to the 85 but it
>showed the screen that told me all my stored memory was gone. I never touched
>the mem key to delete it. I thought the lithium battery stored all my info and
>my old 85 I never had to darken the screen when I put in batteries. Is this
>common or is there something wrong with my 85????
>
>Thanks alot to those who can answer my question, I really appreciate this.

Think hard...
Did you have the calc (*ON*) when you took those AAAA batteries out?
If you remove batteries , even those triple-a's, with the calc ON it
will erase the memory...

Make sure it's (OFF) before you take them batteries out again!

http://www.cris.com/~Antirush
'I support the Death Penalty..'                 -- Rush Limbaugh
'Abortion is wrong..'                           -- Rush Limbaugh
'Abortion is wrong and I'm against it ...'      -- George Bush
'I would allow my daughter to have a D and C..' -- George Bush
antirush@cris.com (for NON-SPAM/NON-commericial email ONLY!)
I tried to pull myself up by my bootstraps...dammit issac newton you bastard!