TI-83 ASM PROGRAMMING

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-83 ASM PROGRAMMING

These questions are for any die hard asm programmers
out there who have conquered asm for the TI-83.
1.)  When using some of the system flags, how do I
      access the zero equate of a flag name.  For example,
      the trigdeg flag has a 0 equate and a 1 equate.  I can
      easily access the 1 equate by just typing in "set trigdeg,
(iy+trigflags)"
      but the 0 equate is another story.

2.)  How can I enter text on the graph screen through an asm program
      as if i am typing it.  In this I mean how can i make it so that
when I
      hit a key, a letter appears on the screen.  I know of a very
tedious
      way to do this, but I was hoping that someone out there could
bring
      to my attention some system flag or something like that.

3.)  Has anyone tried to use the shiftAlock flag?  I have tried it, but
it
      does not seem to work.

Thank you for your time.

Derik Mitchell  gkuv81b@prodigy.com