Re: IRC channel?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: IRC channel?

Any server connected to EfNet will let you join #calc-ti.  Efnet is a group
of servers that interconnect so many users can all talk using several
different servers.  I think all servers with irc.*.* are connected to Efnet.
A few that I KNOW are connected are irc.ais.net in Chicago, irc.mo.net in
Missouri, irc.neosoft.com in Texas, and irc.mcs.net in ?.  Hope I've helped ya!

At 04:12 PM 11/16/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>What server do you have to log into to get to
>>#calc-ti
>>e.g. irc.undernet.com <- What server?
>
>I just logged into my own server's shell: shell.idt.net
>The IRC server that I then got connected to was ircd.idt.net
>
>--Caitlin

                Bye!

Funny quote:  "Who is General Failure and why is he reading drive C?"
/           Mike R. Newman                /__  /__                   \
\   http://www.dodgenet.com/~miken       ___/ ___/    SlingShot!     /
/   E-mail-----> miken@dodgenet.com         WEB PAGE PUBLISHERS      \
\           School E-mail:              http://www.dodgenet.com/~ss  /
/ mike.newman@st-edmond.pvt.k12.ia.us   E-mail-----> ss@dodgenet.com \